DEATH ZONE SEASON TWO
Greetings, sports fans, and welcome to a smashing new season of Blood Bowl! In this 80-page softback book, you’ll find a host of new content with which to expand and enhance your games – new rules, new teams, new Star Players, new Hall of Fame entries – there’s a lot of new stuff to get your teeth into. In the book In Blood Bowl Death Zone Season Two you’ll find:
- New teams! Included are rules for Underworld Denizens, Goblins and Chaos Renegades
- 12 Star Players – Dwarf, Skaven, Dark Elf, High Elf, Wood Elf, Amazon, Human, Halfling, Lizardmen, Vampire, Goblin, Chaos Renegade and Norse teams are covered
– with background, new artwork and rules for use in games;
- New optional rules! Do you want to keep a Star Player in your team for a while? Now you can have them stick around for a much-needed boost. Running short on gold? Sponsorship deals can help out, if you don’t mind swallowing your pride and shilling McNurty’s Burger Emporium. Looking for a stadium residency? Make enough gold and you can buy your own!
- Rules for well-known referees and coaching staff, with their own quirks and specialities, and rules for different stadium and pitch types;
- History and team rosters for 6 new Hall of Fame entries
– The Warpfire Wanderers, The Greenboyz, The Grudgebearers, The Celestial Comets, Chaos All-Stars and The Underworld Creepers;
- The Official Blood Bowl reference guide – an up-to-date summary of available teams, and a Skills Update featuring some corrections, clarifications and new skills following feedback from the Blood Bowl community;
- A ton of all-new background content detailing key teams, players and events in the history of Blood Bowl; facts and figures that every fan needs to know.
The Scarcrag Snivellers made a decision a long time ago to make an attempt at playing Blood Bowl without all the sneaky tricks employed by most Goblin teams. Eleven Goblins line up at the start of the match – no Trolls, no Secret Weapons – and do their very best to last at least a couple of drives before they’re stomped into the ground. Bizarrely, this doesn’t always end as badly for them as it probably should, and somehow the Scarcrag Snivellers seem to make it from season to season without being utterly wiped out… Pick up a Goblin team for your games of Blood Bowl with this set of plastic miniatures. In it, you’ll find 12 multi-part Goblins, featuring 6 pairs of unique bodies and 7 pairs of unique heads, meaning no two Goblin teams need look alike! There are also 6 Goblin team balls, featuring the kind of dirty tricks the Scarcrag Snivellers frown upon – 2 deflated, 2 with Goblins stuck in them and 2 stuffed with dynamite – 2 turn counters and 2 double-sided team tokens. The 54-component kit is supplied with 12 32mm Blood Bowl bases and a 1,000,000 gold piece roster, including 8 (eight!) team re-rolls and Fan Factor 4!
BLOOD BOWL GOBLINS
They might not have any specialists, they might not be hulking great slabs of powerful muscle, but one thing Goblins are is numerous. Expand your own team of Blood Bowl Goblins with this set of 4 multi-part plastic miniatures! You’ll get 4 unique bodies, with 4 unique heads to attach to them, meaning you can mix and match them to your heart’s delight. Included is a special Goblin team ball, featuring a plucky Goblin who has become temporarily indisposed (stuck. He’s stuck in the ball.) This kit comprises 15 components, and includes 4 32mm Blood Bowl bases. Rules for Goblin teams can be found in Blood Bowl Death Zone Season Two.
EXPLODING KITTENS: IMPLODING KITTENS EXPANSION
This is the first, and really the only, expansion pack of exploding kittens Includes
- 20 new cards illustrated by The Oatmeal
- Expands the core deck from 5 to 6 players
- 100% compatible with any Exploding Kittens deck
- A human sized "cone of shame" turn indicator
SPIRIT OF REBELLION
Booster Pack $2.99
“This is a rebellion, isn’t it?” –Jyn Erso, Rogue One
The Star Wars saga has always centered on the timeless struggle between good and evil. At different points throughout the saga, evil may be lurking in the shadows or controlling an oppressive, galaxy-spanning Empire. Yet there must always be balance in the Force, and whenever the dark side rises, a spirit of rebellion begins to light the way forward.
With the new Spirit of Rebellion Booster Packs for Star Wars: Destiny, 160 brand-new cards enter the game, incorporating elements from every movie in the saga, but with a special focus on the newest Star Wars movie: Rogue One. You’ll find plenty of characters from Rogue One within this set, including Jyn Erso, Chirrut Îmwe, Mon Mothma, and Director Krennic, alongside other iconic characters from across the Star Wars story. The spirit of rebellion has ignited—prepare to bring the feverish battles and kinetic action of Rogue One to your games of Star Wars: Destiny!
Every booster pack includes five randomized cards and one premium die, broken down into three common cards, one uncommon card, and one rare or legendary card with a corresponding die. All cards that feature a corresponding die are either rare or legendary cards. With every booster pack, you’ll find new characters, supports, upgrades, or events, along with new ways to enter the Star Wars galaxy and fight for your chosen side!
$89.99 Booster Box
$4.29 Booster Pack
Maximum Crisis unleashes one of the most anticipated themes of all time: the True Dracos!
Wyrm monsters so huge they all demand Tribute Summons, the True Dracos and their Spell/Trap Cards work with the “True King” monsters from Invasion Vengeance, The Dark Illusion, and Raging Tempest to constantly destroy cards and search more cards, fielding massive threats that wield effects we’ve never seen before!
Booster Box $129.99
Deckbuilder's Tool Kit $19.99
Planeswalker Deck $14.99
Booster Pack $3.99
RISE AMONG THE WORTHY
The desert oasis of Amonkhet forges warriors! Compete in the Trials of the Five Gods and claim an honored place among the elite ranks of the worthy
Bow Down in Fear!
Monsters have long stalked us in the darkness. Within this book, you’ll find a host of these creatures for use in the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game. Face off against archdevils and the Horsemen of the Apocalypse, planar dragons and the legendary wild hunt, proteans and psychopomps, and hundreds more! Some creatures, such as the capricious taniwha, the mysterious green man, or the powerful empyreal lords, might even be willing to provide your heroes aid—if they deserve it!
Pathfinder RPG Bestiary 6 is the sixth must-have volume of monsters for use with the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game and serves as a companion to the Pathfinder RPG Core Rulebook and Pathfinder RPG Bestiary. This imaginative tabletop game builds upon more than 10 years of system development and an open playtest featuring more than 50,000 gamers to create a cutting-edge RPG experience that brings the all-time best-selling set of fantasy rules into a new era.
Pathfinder RPG Bestiary 6 includes:
- More than 200 different monsters.
- New player-friendly races, like the crazed monkey goblins, the telepathic albino munavris, the river-dwelling fey naiads, the wolflike rougarou, and the yaddithians of the Elder Mythos.
- Numerous powerful demigods, from archdevils and Great Old Ones to empyreal lords and qlippoth lords.
- New animal companions and other allies, such as fierce devil monkeys and loyal clockwork hounds.
- New templates, including the entothrope and the mongrel giant, to help you get more life out of classic monsters.
- Appendices to help you find the right monster, including lists by Challenge Rating, monster type, and habitat.
- Expanded universal monster rules to simplify combat.
- Challenges for every adventure and every level of play.
- AND MUCH, MUCH MORE!
PLAYER COMPANION:HEROES OF THE DARKLANDS
Plumbing the Depths
From the impossible depths of the earth crawl horrible foes, but bold heroes rise to face them. Join these champions' ranks with Pathfinder Player Companion: Heroes of the Darklands. This chronicle of Golarion's underground realms prepares characters for their descent into the endless night, exploring the distinct regions of the Darklands and offering an array of new character options, including archetypes, feats, magic items, spells, and more. The Darklands may be deadly, but they're not a death sentence for those who are prepared. Make Heroes of the Darklands your guide to surviving the depths. Inside this book you'll find: New class archetypes, including the stonesinger bard; the spore-laden fungal pilgrim druid; and the blightburner kineticist, who can harness the power of radiation. A host of new alchemical items both beneficial and destructive, as well as magic items that can help explorers survive the dangers of the Darklands. Dozens of new spells, traits, and items suited to exploring the Darklands or created by those who dwell there.
This Pathfinder Player Companion is intended for use with the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game and the Pathfinder campaign setting, but can easily be incorporated into any fantasy world.
ADVENTURE PATH: ASSAULT ON LONGSHADOW
No Quarter Given
Longshadow, a wealthy refinery town, now faces the perils of war. If the Ironfang Legion seizes the walled settlement, its grip will tighten across all of Nirmathas, and the local mines and refineries will grant it enough raw materials to fuel its engine of war indefinitely. But the Legion's heavy focus on Longshadow leaves its flanks vulnerable to a campaign of sabotage and harassment! Can the PCs end the hobgoblin siege, and in the process discover the secret behind the Ironfang Legion's lightning-quick raids and unseen troop movements?
This volume of Pathfinder Adventure Path continues the Ironfang Invasion Adventure Path and includes:
- "Assault on Longshadow," a Pathfinder adventure for 8th-level characters, by Benjamin Bruck and Thurston Hillman.
- A gazetteer detailing Longshadow's history, plus its diverse denizens and locales, by Thurston Hillman.
- A look at the faith of Hadregash, the goblinoids' hero-god of domination and slavery, by Jason Keeley.
- A bestiary packed with new troops and threats from across Nirmathas and beyond, by Benjamin Bruck, Liz Courts, and Paris Crenshaw.
MAP PACK: SECRET ROOMS
Whether your players are seeking answers from ancient spirits, chasing down a lost artifact, or escaping a foe who has left them for dead, impatient tomb-robbers don't want to wait for a Game Master to draw every dropped coin and stray skull. This Pathfinder Map Pack provides beautifully illustrated 5" × 8" map tiles that can be used to construct a variety of treasure troves and burial sites. Inside, you'll find 18 richly crafted map tiles, with features like: Dusty Ossuary Hall of Monsters Mosaic Room Mossy Sewer Sacred Mausoleum Zigguarat Memorial Game Masters shouldn't waste their time sketching maps whenever characters decide to brave the halls of the dead. With Pathfinder Map Pack: Secret Rooms, you'll always be ready to take your players into the secret sanctums of lost cultures—and face the horrors that guard those secrets!
NOLZUR'S MARVELOUS UNPAINTED MINIATURES
New from Wizkids! Each pack contains one or more unpainted minis from their popular line of D&D miniatures, pre-primed with high quality Acrylicos Vallejo primer and ready to paint!
The first wave includes a selection of 34 characters and monsters waiting to be added to your gaming table!
Strong and Speedy: Scizor-EX!
Scizor-EX is a dangerous Metal-type Pokémon, with intimidating pincers as strong as steel! With the Scizor-EX Box, you get Scizor-EX both as a giant oversize card and as an amazing foil card for your collection! Get ready to crush the opposition with Scizor-EX!
The Pokémon TCG: Scizor-EX Box includes:
- 1 foil card featuring Scizor-EX!
- 1 oversize foil card featuring Scizor-EX!
- 4 Pokémon TCG booster packs
- A code card for the Pokémon Trading Card Game Online